One feature that Trizbort.io was lacking was a hand-drawn style for its maps. A friendly developer named Paolo Sfredda has now created this functionality, among much else.
Here is a list of changes:
- Hand-drawn theme.
- Multi-layer canvas: the canvas now only updates when you make a change (rather than running on a timer) so that Trizbort.io is now much faster.
- Toolbar buttons remain highlighted once selected.
- Shift + Enter centers the map.
- The current map name and author appear in the header.
- The mouse pointer gives visual feedback when over a room, note or block.
- Bugfix: there was a bug drawing object lists with child objects
- Bugfix: object lists would be duplicated when copy-pasting a room
To use the hand-drawn theme, go to Settings -> Render settings, then pick Hand Drawn from the list of Quick Themes.